Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, which
allows developers to build Android and iOS Apps. Flutter framework allows you to learn one
language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Well, Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY!
Which means, instead of to have to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java,
or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to
build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-
purpose Dart Programming Language.
Basic programming language knowledge will help a lot but is not a hard requirement
No need to know Flutter or Dart
No need to know iOS (Swift/Objective) or Android (Java)
Training Modules :
- Exploring variables and Data type
- Control Flow Statements
- Loop Control
- Exploring to Functions
- Exception handling
- OOP Dart Programming
- Leveraging Object with Dart
- Lambdas and Higher Order Function
- Dart Collection
- set up a new Flutter project
- Understand the Widget tree and learn to use pre-made Flutter Widgets
- Learn to incorporate Image and Text Widgets
- Learn how to add and load image assets to Flutter projects.
- Run Flutter apps on iOS Simulator, Android Emulator and physical devices.
- Build First Visiting Card App with Flutter.
- Learning to use layout widgets such as Columns, Rows, Containers
- Incorporating Material icons using the Icons class
- Data and Models
- Search Bar
- Recent Orders
- Nearby Location
- Screen Navigation
- Stack and Hero Animation
- Grid View Navbar Design
- Items and Quantity Selector
- Bottom Sheet and Complete the App.
- Data and Models
- Home Screen Design
- Create Silver List
- Create Bar Chart with Flutter Packages.
- Create Category List using Widgets.
- Creating Layout Builders
- Fragment Screen
- Custom painter Radial Progress bar
- Expense List.
- Create Progress Indicator and Complete the App.
- Concept of Restful API.
- How to Use Laravel API.
- Make First API Call.
- Implementing The repository Service Pattern
- Show All Posts using API.
- Showing API Posts category.
- Show the Posts Format
- Show the Posts Details
- Using Request Method and Complete the App.